We stock a full range of webbing slings suitable for a variety of lifting applications. Use the colour coded table below to match the web sling's working load limit (WLL) to your requirements and intended lifting configuration.
- Meets the performance requirements of EN 1492 Part 1:2000.
- Minimum breaking load is 7 times the W.L.L.
- Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material.
- Available in simplex, duplex or endless type.
- W.L.L from 1 tonne to 50 tonnes available.
- Can be produced to almost any length.
- Multi leg slings can be produced to order.
- Wear sleeves and reinforced eyes are available to suit all capacities and lengths.
- Marked with size, manufacturers mark and ID mark.
- A soft alternative to wires and chain.
- Individual certification for each sling can be supplied.
|Configuration:||Straight Lift||Choke Lift||Basket Lift||2 Leg Sling||4 Leg Sling|
|Angle to vertical:||0°||N/A||0° to 7°||7° to 45°||45° to 60°||a = 0° to 45°||a = 0° to 45°|